Busch’s is a family-owned premier grocery retailer in Southeast Michigan who is interested in engaging associates to join our team. Busch’s is consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store design, and overall atmosphere. Busch’s offers unique services that are not generally found at other grocery chains, including online grocery shopping, wine tastings, made from scratch deli salads, MyWay loyalty card program and beverage consultants.
You can take pride in being a member of the Busch’s family and working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch’s, we realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to serve.
The top reasons why Busch’s is an employer of choice with our associates:
- Supermarket retailing is addictive.
- Each day presents new challenges and opportunities.
- Turnover in the grocery industry is extremely low.
- We are ever changing and fast paced.
- Compensation that rewards for performance.
- Strong company values, goals, and ethics.
- Ongoing investment in your growth and development.
- Opportunities to make a difference, both in the store and in the communities we serve.
- We have excellent choices for benefit plans and we cover 70%-100% of health insurance premium costs for full-time associates.
- We are a smaller, family-owned company, which means you can make an impact based on your performance and people know who you are.
Why Southeast Michigan?
Busch’s is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Here are some of our favorite things about Southeast Michigan:
- The University of Michigan campus is located just minutes from our door step
- Downtown Plymouth and Royal Oak provide some of the most unique shopping and dining options in the entire state
- Ann Arbor is a family town – Visit www.arborweb.com for a calendar of local events
- The Ann Arbor Street Art Fair attracts 500,000 visitors nationally each year
- Live music for all tastes at The Ark, State Theater, Fox Theater and many more
- We have professional teams in all four major sports
- Unique and homely surrounding suburbs such as Dexter, Saline and Plymouth
- Main Street and State Street in Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor was listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Places to Live”
- The Matthaei Botanical Gardens in Ann Arbor, the Detroit Institute of Arts, Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village
Click on these other links for more information regarding living in Michigan:
Whether you want to work part-time, full-time, or pursue a career in management, Busch’s provides you with ample opportunities to stretch your capabilities, enhance your skills, and contribute to the company’s success.