Orange Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
Serve this sweet and savory main course with some steamed broccoli and baked sweet potatoes. Microwave the sweet potatoes in their skins for 10-12 minutes or until they are tender.
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork tenderloin. When pan is preheated, sear tenderloin for about 2 minutes on all sides. Using tongs, transfer tenderloin to the prepared baking sheet and remove skillet from heat.
- Place pork in oven. While pork is roasting, return skillet to heat. Reduce heat to medium and add honey, orange juice concentrate, vinegar and rosemary. Stir and bring it to a simmer. Simmer for 3-5 minutes. Remove sauce from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Continue to roast pork for 15-20 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 155°F. Remove pork from oven, brush with about 2-3 tablespoons of sauce and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice pork and serve with remaining sauce to pass.
Copyright 2013 © Busch's Inc. All rights reserved.